Teacher Researcher Training.
Complete the form to book onto the training. Training date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Course Aim – Who it is for?
Any teacher who wants to understand how to bring research into today’s classroom. Emphasizing practicalities of action research in a way that all can understand and envision using it. The day will cover:
• Why do teachers research?
• How to determine your question and make a plan
• Methods for collecting and harvesting data
• Where to locate research sources
• How to write and share the research
Role in school
4Derbyshire Teaching School Alliance member?
Contact telephone number
Cancellation Policy: cancellation within 2 working days of the course start date will incur the full course fee
I have read and understood the cancellation policy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 4Derbyshire Teaching School Alliance.
Terms of Service