St. Pete Brewfest
Saturday, November 4th and 5th, 2022 | 12PM- 8PM
2201 1st Ave S
Saint Petersburg FL, 333712
Load in Friday: 12pm-2pm (Complete set up by 3pm day of event)
Tear Down: By 9pm
Load In Saturday: 8AM - 10AM am (complete set up by 11:00 am day of event)
Tear Down: By 9pm
Participation Fee: FREEBrewery/Bar Receives:
Each Brewery will be asked to provide
- 10x10 booth space & complimentary ice to keep beer cool
- Logo with link on DTSPBREWFEST.COM
- Listed in event guides to be printed and posted across several platforms.
- I love the burg
- Email marketing to 100k+ local residents
- St. Pete is awesome
- St. Pete Rising
- Listed in event guide given to all attendees
- Digital Marketing of the event will reach 500k+ social media followers and local accounts
- All marketing materials will have link to participating breweries site
- Access to attendee gift bags to place any kickbacks or swag you would like
- 40-55 Gallons of beer
- Kegs preferable
- Jockey Box or Trash Can large enough to hold kegs
- Ice will be provided
- Table(s) to fill your 10x10 booth
- Each booth will be provided with (1) 8 foot table by Coastal Creative
- Tent for a 10x10 booth
- Tents can be branded
- Booth can be branded and decorated with marketing materials
- Personnel to work the booth for both days and all (3) sessions
If you need any additional volunteers to work your booth due to staffing issues, please let us know!
We will provide a volunteer to pour your products. Please provide them with a shirt/uniform and script/notes for all beverages
Each Brewery will be provided with video marketing materials for the Brewfest that they will share on social media and tag and post about the Brewfest and their participation in it!
Materials will be provided in the form of Graphics, links, pictures, and videos.
Each participating vendor will be contacted at least one month prior to the Festival to review the products that will be served.
Send a high resolution logo to Chris@coastalcreativetv.com