Wave Robotics New Student Application 2019-2020 School Year
New student applicant:
Thank you for your interest in the Wave Robotics program. Wave Robotics is a FIRST Robotics program available to student’s grades 9-12 in Winnebago County.
As a student of the Wave Robotics program, you are representing your fellow teammates, our business and community sponsors, and the integrity of the team in the FIRST program. In Wave Robotics we want to continue to build an organization that is well respected and awarded in the FIRST and local community and to help you achieve your goals as you progress through high school and beyond.
Some of the continued expectations of being a Wave Robotics Student:
• There are many team meetings at which your attendance is required
• You will be required to give time during the entire year to help promote the team and participate in community outreach activities
• In the months of January through March, you will be required to attend workshops several days of the week including weekends to assist in the creation of our robot and prepare our team for competition.
• Students will be given opportunities to travel with the team to competitions and are expected to participate in both team and individual fund-development.
• Wave Robotics members will participate in an Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) Code of Conduct meeting and will adhere to and sign both the OASD Code of Conduct and Wave Robotics team handbook.
We look forward to receiving your application and to meeting with you.
Before you start this application, please complete the Information Form located at:
Applications are due by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 10, 2019
*Please note at the end of this application, your parent/guardian will be asked to type their name as confirmation of your application.
Have you completed the Information Form?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service