Become a Prayer Warrior for WPCC - Obria!
Our clinic staff is on the front lines. Each day, we open our clinic doors in Whittier and Pasadena to minister to young women, no matter their circumstances. We are the hands and feet of Christ serving young women who are seeking help in a dark, broken world, and we need your help! Will you pray with us?
1 John 5:14 - "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."
1. Event Prayer Warrior: Attend our fundraising events (if available) and pray during the entire program asking the Lord to move hearts. (Steps4Life, Banquet, etc.)
2. Clinic Prayer Warrior: Come to the clinic once a month on a day of your choice and pray for patients/ staff and general clinic needs.
3. Staff Prayer Warrior: Upon sign-up, you will be assigned a staff member to connect with one a month for current prayer requests and will continue to pray for them on a regular basis. Often times our staff is confronted with spiritual attacks and could use prayer.
4. Devotional Prayer Warrior: Join our staff at around 9:30 AM on a pre-scheduled date while we read a devotional and pray for specific ministry needs. Optional: prepare your own devotional and lead staff in prayer and devotion.
5. Join our bi-weekly prayer email for prayer requests as needed.
First & Last Name
What is your preferred communication method?
In which ways would you like to be involved in our Intercessory Prayer Team? (Check all that apply).
Event Prayer Warrior
Clinic Prayer Warrior
Staff Prayer Warrior
Devotional Prayer Warrior
Join the bi-weekly clinic prayer email
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service