#1 The Everlasting Gospel
A Bible Study Series based on Revelation 14:6-12. This is the first study in the series.
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, -Revelation 14:6
Revelation 14:6 is our key verse for this study.
1. According to Strong's concordance, what's the meaning of an "angel"? (See image below)
2. What is the significance of the angel (messenger) flying in the midst of heaven? (Deuteronomy 4:11-13, Revelation 8:13).
3. What message does the angel proclaims? (Revelation 14:6)
4. What is the gospel? And why is it said to be everlasting? (Romans 1:15-17) (Psalms 41:13)
5. How is the gospel practiced? How did Jesus demonstrated this? (Matthew 9:35, 24:14, Mark 13:10)
6. What was the heart of John the baptist message? (Matthew 3:1-3) (Luke 1:76-79)
Note: John the baptist’s work in preaching the Gospel was to prepare a people to meet Christ at his first coming.
7. God's Last day people, like John the Baptist will proclaim the gospel, to prepare a people to meet Christ, but this time for His second coming. Based on revelation 14:6, who is this messaged preached to?
You may now move on to the next study in this series “Fear God”. May God bless and keep you.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service