Remote Learning Pledge
Students choosing the Remote Learning Option due to concerns related to COVID-19 ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT the Remote Learning Pledge by August 5th, 2020.
ONLY STUDENTS CHOOSING REMOTE LEARNING ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE PLEDGE.
STUDENTS CHOOSING TRADITIONAL LEARNING ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE PLEDGE.
Students may return to Traditional, in-person learning on the first day of the second semester, January 14, 2021, but ONLY by contacting school administration by December 1, 2020.
Reminders about Remote & Traditional Learning Options for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year are below. More in-depth information regarding our School District's Reopening Plan can be found at the following link.
REMOTE OFF-CAMPUS LEARNING REMINDERS
- Reliable Home Internet is a NECESSITY in order to connect with Instructors for learning.
- Most learning takes place at home, so consistency and student dedication are VERY IMPORTANT.
- Though limited, some assessments and activities will require students to report to campus.
TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM LEARNING REMINDERS
- Building size & number of on-campus students may NOT ALLOW 100% social distancing guidelines.
- Many additional disinfecting & sanitizing measures will be enforced.
- Masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
- School meals will mostly be served in classrooms, or socially-distanced environments.
- School buses will be sanitized & disinfected as allowed.
- Social distancing signage will be placed throughout the district.
Students who enroll in REMOTE OFF-CAMPUS LEARNING will remain in remote learning for the remainder of the 1st Semester ending January 13, 2021.
Extreme COVID-related exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis by the Local District COVID Committee, but only in the event of extenuating circumstances.
REMEMBER, due to challenges in scheduling and the ever-changing circumstances related to COVID-19, the deadline to submit the Remote Learning Pledge is AUGUST 5TH, 2020.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colbert County Schools.