This for members of the DSM community to offer skills, resources, supplies, space and time to community members who are affected by COVID - 19 and those most vulnerable among us. If you are looking for help, please us this form: http://bit.ly/DMS_Covid-19_Help
Though COVID-19 is only just beginning to impact central Iowa, many of our neighbors have already been affected. This means we need to show up for each other. Especially for those who are at great risk (the elderly, the immunocompromised, those with chronic illnesses, those with little to no access to health care)
How can you care for your neighbor?
- Can you pick up groceries or medication for people who it'd be a great risk for them to do so themselves?
- Can you help provide transportation for folks?
- Maybe you have board games or toys that can be cleaned and loaned to families with children?
- Could you connect with local food banks to provide meals for those in need?
- Could you donate money for direct aid to those in need?
The important disclaimer: We are simply neighbors helping neighbors. The aid provided comes from community support and solidarity thus we cannot guarantee to meet each request but we will be trying our best to do so . We are not funded, we are not a government or medical agency, we are simply neighbors connecting neighbors to neighbors who can help in good faith.
* This form is managed by Central Iowa DSA and was created on March 14th, 2020*
* For questions or concerns please email: email@example.com