Spring Term 2020 PE Review Course Application
Please fill out the following information to register for the PE Review Course. Registration Deadline is Monday, January 20th, 2020. After the registration deadline has passed, please e-mail us at
to confirm whether or not we can still accommodate the late registration.
Classes will occur on Saturdays and commence on February 1st, 2020 and end on March 28th, 2020. The Mock Exam will take place on Saturday, April 4th, 2020. The class schedule can be found on our website and is subject to change prior to the course beginning.
Classes will be located at:
CalTrans District 11 office at 4050 Taylor Street; San Diego, CA
1) ASCE offers a 15% discount on PPI study material.
2) A late fee of $50 will apply for payment after the registration deadline of Monday, January 20th, 2020.
3) Depth courses will be offered if more than 5 students are enrolled in the course and pending professor availability.
4) CalTrans employees will receive a 50% discount on all courses. This discount does not apply to the mock exam. Must use CalTrans email address when registering to receive this discount.
5) Class notes/binders, the mock exam booklet or any other reference material will not be mailed to any students; students have to be physically present in the class to receive these materials.
6) This course is offered for free for those who have previously enrolled in the course and did not pass the PE Exam.
***Payments will be processed via PayPal. Please allow up to 72 hours for invoicing information to process. We have to manually process the invoices, so you will not immediately receive an email confirmation.
If you have any questions about this form or the PE Review Course, please email Omar Abu Zeineh and Giorgi Naoom at
(First name, Last name)
Phone Number (Personal or Business)
Is this a personal or business number?
How did you hear about the San Diego YMF PE Review Course?
Are you an ASCE Member?
I am an ASCE member
I am not an ASCE member
Have you taken the San Diego YMF PE Review Course before?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service