1. Prepare for academic success in college preparatory courses.
2. Prepare for successful completion of college eligibility requirements.
3. Prepare for enrollment in four-year college/university after high school graduation.
1. Maintain enrollment in rigorous academic classes, appropriate to your abilities.
2. Maintain a C or better in all classes.
3. Maintain excellent citizenship attendance in all classes.
4. Stay organized through the use of a binder, agenda, and notes.
5. Complete all homework assignments and commit to at least two hours of homework or studying each night.