Guns of Glory Giveaway Official Rules for HistoryMarche
This Promotion is sponsored by KingsGroup Games. (“KingsGroup” or “Sponsor”),.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Guns of Glory Giveaway(the “Promotion”) is aimed at promoting Guns of Glory (the “Game”) and is open only to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who own a mobile device capable of playing the Game and are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Promotion. Those who are employees of KingsGroup Games or its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) or who are immediate family members or persons living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Promotion, the participant signifies his or her full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Promotion Period
The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time on Sept 5, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PST on Sept 12,2020 (“Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, perform the following steps (the “Entry” or “Entries”):
Download and install State of Survival on your mobile device;
LIMIT: One (1) entry per User ID. Use of any automated system to participate in the Promotion is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification and all entries submitted or received via such automated system will be void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder (as defined herein) of the email address used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Prize Drawings
Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around Sept 30, 2020. The drawings will take place at the Sponsor’s offices at the address set forth above. The potential winners will be notified by in-game messages sent to the in-game mail box used to submit the Entry. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to provide a valid e-mail address to receive the $50 Amazon e-gift card within 24 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide correct information within the required time period, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries.
Ten (10) 50$ Amazon e-gift cards Prize Trips: The actual retail value (ARV) of each Prize Trip is $50.
The Prizes will be rewarded to each confirmed winner on or around Sept 30,2020.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of Prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of approximately equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual Winner.
If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person during the entire Promotion Period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. General Terms
1. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees:
1. To the extent allowable under applicable law and, in United States and Hong Kong, subject to and without excluding, restricting or modifying any rights or remedies to which the participant may be entitled as a consumer under the consumer guarantee provisions of the United States Consumer Law in relation to the operation of the Promotion and any prize won, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, right, claim or action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won, except for residents of the United Kingdom and France with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from EA’s negligence and for residents of the United Kingdom with respect to claims resulting from the tort of deceit or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law;
2. That KingsGroup’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Promotion;
3. That by accepting a prize, KingsGroup may publish your name and country of residence online or in any other media, in connection with this Promotion, without payment or compensation to the winner or anyone else, except where prohibited; and
4. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
2. KingsGroup reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
3. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes on prizes.
This form was created inside of KingsGroup Games.