This is a form to indicate interest in submitting work to the group exhibition "American Dreams" to be held at the DAAC.
Description: The American Dream: What it is, was, isn't, could be
* All works submitted should be the artists interpretation of what this theme means to them
* This form must be fully completed and accompany the artwork at the time of entry drop off
* There is a $5.00 entry fee (total), to be paid on delivery of piece(s).
* Artists may enter up to two (2) pieces of artwork for this fee.
* ALL artwork must be original and created within the last two years.
* ALL artwork must be framed and/or mounted for hanging (if appropriate for medium.)
* Art must be priced or marked NFS.
* The DAAC will collect a commission of 20% on all artwork sold.
* All art sold or otherwise, will remain on-site for the duration of the show.
Deadline to apply for show - Tuesday, June 29 (by filling out this form)
Drop-off work & install - Tuesday, June 29 from 7 - 9pm at the DAAC, 115 S. Division (please come early and plan to help install)
Closing Reception - Saturday, July 10th, 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Pick-up work - Wednesday, July 14th
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com