Makervillage Membership Agreement
In order to be a member of Makervillage, you must read the terms below and agree to them
First, here's what membership looks like:
Makervillage, Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that seeks to foster innovation in NW Georgia. We provide a range of services to individuals and businesses, subsidized by anchor members, sponsors, and grants. This organization is led by a volunteer board.
Makervillage offers limited co-working space. Co-working is a movement that provides a collaborative space for creative, freelance, independent and nomadic workers that is underpinned by a core set of values. At Makervillage, we aspire to and expect those who work with us to share in the values of community, accessibility, and sustainability.
In using the facilities of Makervillage, we expect people to behave in a way that is congruent with those values, specifically:
1. Respect the space and leave it as you find it. If you moved things around then return them to their original location and please tidy up after yourself.
2. Give back the equivalent of what you take out. If you drink the coffee; occasionally contribute some, if you canʼt afford to buy it, make good in-kind.
3. Respect the right to get work done. At times, you may collaborate by drawing on help or offering support to others; however, this space is meant for meaningful work. Please honor that intention and be mindful of of noise levels and distraction.
4. Respect the people around you and embrace differences. One of the great things about co-working is it draws in a variety of people, enjoy and respect the difference.
5. Spread the word to like minded people.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service