IKKiCON 2021 Volunteer Form
Thank you for your consideration for joining our volunteer team, otherwise know as the Riot Squad.
Read below as we have added and changed important information in our response to COVID-19 safety.
So, you want to be a Volunteer?
Volunteers are the backbone of every anime convention. Each convention is a large operation with many moving parts. Without the hard work and time volunteered by each and every one of you we couldn’t put on a successful show!
Volunteers make the show possible. With your help we can make every moment a special one, so don’t hesitate! Join the convention family and experience IKKiCON like you never have before!
At IKKiCON this is more than just a saying, it defines who we are and why we are here. We want to give back to the community and we want to give you the same opportunities.
• Staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks at all times while on the convention floor, and gloves where appropriate, for the safety of all attendees.
• Health Screening (including a health questionnaire and temperature check) before a Staff or Volunteer member may start their shift.
• Staff and volunteers will have access to hand sanitizer, gloves, and be asked to wash their hands as frequently as possible for a minimum of 20 seconds each time.
• Staff and volunteers will be trained in sanitization methods to ensure areas attendees come into contact with such as Registration, OtakuMart, and more.
We value each and every one of our volunteers and want to show you our appreciation by offering a few perks:
• Weekend Badge
• Same perks and access as a standard paid membership.
• Sunday Volunteer only Autograph session
• 10% Discount at select Dealers
• Discounted purchases at the convention merchandise booth (OtakuMart).
• Giveaway: All volunteers who complete their scheduled hours will be entered into a drawing on Sunday for an amazing set of prizes.
• Exclusive after party.
Each individual will volunteer at least twelve (12) hours over a minimum of two (2) days. You must be at least 17 years or older with valid ID to volunteer.
Notice Regarding Crash Space
In order to reduce contact and exposure IKKiCON will not be providing crash space until further notice. We know this news may be upsetting to some, and might not be able to volunteer with us this May 28-30, 2021 event. We hope to see you again as an attendee or when we are able to provide crash again. Thank you for understanding as we navigate these changes together.
For those who would like to reserve your own room, we would love to extend our staff room rate as a courtesy. To take advantage of this offer, please contact the volunteer coordinator after you are accepted.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service