The TRAC scholarship provides an opportunity to study English, reading and/or math skills for a job and obtain a career certification. TRAC will also teach you how to search, apply, and interview for jobs.
You must have US work authorization or proof of work authorization application receipt. You must search for employment after completing the TRAC program. This requirement will be explained in detail at the TRAC information sessions.
The TRAC application process can take 2 to 3 months to complete:
1. Complete the TRAC application.
2. Attend a TRAC information session
3. Complete the TRAC Cohort Interest survey. You will receive the survey after attending a TRAC information session.
4. Schedule a meeting to interview with the TRAC instructors through Sign-Up Genius. The Sign Up Genius link will be sent by email to eligible candidates after the applications have all been submitted.
5. You will be informed by email if you will receive a TRAC scholarship.
TRAC Application Instructions:
Please complete all the the questions below. Then email all documents to email@example.com
to complete your application. Please type TRAC APPLICATION in the email subject line. Type your first and last name in the email.
1. Resume - please list your education and work experience
2. Drivers License or Passport or Photo Identification
3. Photo of Work Authorization or Receipt of Work Authorization Request
4. High School Diploma, College/University Degrees, Certificates (translation to English is NOT necessary)
TRAC 2022-23 applications are due March 31st, 2022