The objective of this program is to provide incentive to other rescues to intake super senior cats (i.e., those aged 15 years or older) through either a shelter pull, a direct owner surrender, or an otherwise homeless community cat (e.g., through TNR efforts).
• Should be public charity 501(c)(3) organizations in good standing with the IRS
• Must have net assets less than $1 million at the time of application
• Ideally do not have paid employees; preference is given to all volunteer organizations, although this is not currently a requirement
• Must not be "open intake" shelters or those that have contracts with local and/or state governments
• Should not have veterinarians on staff - we only provide funding directly to veterinarian partners that are not affiliated with and do not receive a salary from any application organization