Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either a BookBub or Goodreads , and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on January 22 at 11:59 PM EST
Once a strong Christian, third baseman Shane Riley lost his faith the night he tore his ACL in a freak car accident. Determined to return to professional baseball and to find the sister he treated badly, Shane retreats to Refuge, Wyoming. There he meets Melissa June “MJ” Townsend, a single mom battling the virus that causes cervical cancer.
MJ wants nothing to do with the handsome athlete—no doubt a womanizer considering the stories in the news. But when a mistake results in Shane renting her garage apartment, they become friends. That friendship blossoms into something deep and pure, leaving MJ with a painful secret to tell. Even more complicated, she discovers an unexpected tie to Shane’s missing sister—a wounded woman who wants nothing to do with the perfect brother who scorned her.
Goodreads: Coming Soon. . .
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by May 1, 2019.2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by May 1, 2019.3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by May 1, 2019. at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.