By Barbara Dee
What is your LAST name?
What is your FIRST name?
Who is your teacher?
1. What causes Norah to be upset with Ms. Castro?
She kept asking questions about cancer
She required Norah to use the elevator
She would not say the word cancer
She wanted Norah to repeat 6th grade
2. Why was Norah assigned to an 8th grade math class?
Her tutor had been able to move her ahead
Her parents asked her to be placed higher to challenge her
Norah had missed so much school she had to repeat it
The counselor wanted Norah and her best friend to be in the same math class together
3. What made Norah late when her parents picked her up from school?
Norah's teacher wanted to explain her assignment
Harper insisted Norah to to art club
Norah was in the nurse's office because she had become ill
She went to draw on Griffin's guitar
4. Why did Norah secretly get her ears pierced?
The substitute teacher called her a young man
All of her friends were getting their ears pierced
She was mad at her parents for grounding her
She knew that her mom would say no
5. What caused Norah to cause a scene in the hallway?
A bake sale for cancer awareness was taking place
Norah saw Griffin talking with Harper
The nurse held a surprise welcome back to school party for Norah
She tripped and her classmates laughed
6. What did Griffin give to Norah?
7. What secret did Griffin share with Norah?
Griffin's dad was in prison
He has dyslexia
He had cancer too
Griffin's dad lost his job and they had to move in with his grandmother
8. What character from Greek mythology does Norah relate?
9. What game did Silas not want to end with Norah?
They would climb trees and pretend to touch the sky
They would play hide and seek by the creek in Silas's back yard
They would swing at the park and try and catch butterflies
They would ride bikes and look for magic to break spells by evil elves
10. What was Norah told not to eat because Nicole was saving them for a recipe?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Francis Howell School District.