Code of Conduct Incident Report
We want to make sure everyone feels safe and respected at Coworking Bansko. Therefore all members, guests, and volunteers are required to agree with the following code of conduct:
Coworking Bansko is a 100% harassment-free community and there will be no toleration of harassment towards others in any form. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Sexual content or disrespectful language will not be tolerated, includes also all online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
If you have experienced anything or seen/heard anything that goes against our code of conduct, please report it here. We can only take actions when we know about incidents and have enough details to follow up.
The incident will be sent to the Coworking Bansko Team, and where appropriate shared with the Elders of Bansko.