EO4SD Capacity Building Webinars - Registration & Pre-training Survey
This webinar series has now finished, but you can watch the webinars and access the presentation slides at the links below:
01. Setting the scene: The climate resilience challenge and how ESA is responding
02. The how, when, and why of using EO data in climate resilience decision-making.
Showcase 1: Agricultural livelihoods & water
03. The how, when, and why of using EO data in climate resilience decision-making
Showcase 2: Urban resilience & environmental & natural resources
04. Water world: How EO data is deepening our knowledge of flood risk and water resource management
05. Is this drought normal? How EO data can help you understand drought hazard and benchmark your risk
06. ‘How-to’ Session: Using the EO4SD CR Platform to access EO data (hands-on)
07. ‘How-to’ Session: Using Jupyter Notebook to access EO data (hands-on)
We’re still gathering feedback and appreciate any thoughts you had on the webinars that will help us to improve future webinars and service and further tailor them to your needs:
For more information on the EO4SD CR Cluster, please visit:
Signed-up previously and want to know how we're using your data? You can read our data handling statement here:
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service