Please note that we cannot accept every case. Unless we tell you that your case has been accepted, you are not our client.
• There is also a possibility that your information may not reach us. Problems such as computer malfunctions or Internet service disruptions could keep us from getting your application. Legal Aid of Manasota is not responsible for these errors. Once your application is received, a staff member will contact you at the phone number you provide within 2 business days. If you do not hear from us within 2 business days, please call 941-366-0038 and let the operator know you have completed an online intake application.
• DO NOT use this application if you have a case deadline or a legal emergency.
• Legal Aid of Manasota cannot help with traffic tickets, criminal cases, custody or child support matters.
• Failure to disclose income or assets may result in immediate disqualification and termination of current and future services through Legal Aid of Manasota.
• Legal Aid of Manasota does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.