Quaver Unit 4 Episode 4: Country
1. Country music is about _____.
2. Which family is known as the 'First Family of Country Music'?
3. Which artist is known as the 'Father of Bluegrass Music'?
4. Yodeling is when singers move from their ______ to their ______ in alternating pithes.
head voice; chest voice
small voice; chest voice
quiet voice; loud voice
high voice; low voice
5. What combination of guitars did Quaver have in his Country house band?
An electric guitar and a banjo
An acoustic guitar and a heavy metal
An electric guitar and an acoustic guitar
An electric guitar and an air guitar
6. Which instrument used in Country music has eight strings split into four pairs?
7. The _____ originated in Africa.
8. What did Quaver call the guitar-like instrument that is played on the lap?
9. The _____ is the most famous venue in Country music.
Grand Ole Opry
Ole Country Showcase
10. Which of the following dances is not associated with Country music?
The Texas Two-step
The Kentucky Shuffle
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service