SLT Speaker Request
This form is for any Non-Member of SLT who wishes to speak at a School Leadership Team meeting. Any attendee who is not a member of the SLT is only permitted to observe. Non-members may only speak if they adhere to the following procedure:
1. Sign up to speak by calling the school at least 24 hours in advance; or (at least 24 hours in advance) sign up online at
2. Present valid ID and sign in before the start of the meeting.
3. Observe a 2 minute time limit.
4. Speak on issues relevant to the school community.
5. Speak only during the time reserved at the end of the meeting for non-members.
NOTE: Any attendee who causes a disruption and does not comply with requests to refrain may be escorted from the meeting by school security.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Date of SLT Meeting at which you would like to speak
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Tuesday, June 5, 2017
Parent of Current Student
Other DOE Employee
York College Employee
Topic on which you'd like to speak (Optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service