"Addressing the challenge of producing scientific evidence that makes sense to policy" course
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. "Producing evidence that makes sense to policy" is a course in the transferable skills programme (ENG-638).
2. Only the IRGC is entitled to record enrollment in the course.
Participation terms for EPFL PhD students:
1. You have a thesis director.
2. You passed the candidacy exam.
3. Your PhD thesis involves multidisciplinary research across technical and social studies.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EPFL.