Becoming a Faithful Fiver
Faithful Fivers are members of the A.A. fellowship that choose to make recurring monthly contributions to Northern Colorado Intergroup. These pledges support NCIG’s continued effort to carry the A.A. message of recovery and hope to alcoholics who still suffer from alcoholism in the Northern Colorado Area. The suggested monthly contribution is $5.00.
1. First name with the last initial:
2. Email Address (to send receipts):
3. Did you want this donation to be in someone else's name? If so, please explain.
4. How often and how much are you thinking about?
As you'll see in the next question, the only automatic recurring payments are through your bank (which you would set up with them) or through PayPal (which you can set up below). This form helps us know who is a Faithful Fiver and we are working on being able to send reminders and receipts to you. Unfortunately, you cannot choose the day of the month--that is based on when you sign up.
5. How would you like to send the recurring payment
Check, set up with your bank (skip to question 7)
Venmo, manually send as committed above (skip to question 7)
PayPal, the only automatic way to setup now (go to the next question)
6. PayPal - setup a recurring gift below with our direct link or QR Code. Leave any notes below the link. And, please return to this form once finished at PayPal and click the "Submit" button at the bottom.
NCIG PayPal QR Code
7. Checks and Venmo - please leave any comments below. If not, just click the "Submit" button.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service