The Applicant MUST send SCANNED copies of the following documents in Name_Degree_Dept.rar format on email@example.com in order to be considered for financial assistance.
1. Proof of income of ALL earning family members (parents, guardians, brothers & sisters) such as recent salary certificates, income tax returns, letter by employer, duly signed affidavit, etc.[whichever is applicable]
2. College of E&ME Academic Transcript (Progress report).
3. Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) of the applicant.
4. Parents/guardians residence utility bills (Electricity, Telephone, Gas) [last 6 months]
5. Written proofs for all expenditures mentioned in this form.
6. Documents which are a proof of all personal and family assets such as house, plots, shops, vehicles, etc.
Applications that are not completely filled or which do not attach any of the above mentioned documents WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED). The applicant should verify that his/her application is complete in all respects before submitting it to EMEAA.
Submission Deadline: 10 January 2017 (It wont be extended)
Write N/A in the box whichever doesn't apply.
For Queries Contact: KJ Madni 03317047004
Please circulate the form among your fellows as well.