The purpose of a poster presentation is to quickly and easily communicate important information to others in your field. In keeping with this year's conference theme, this poster session is seeking submissions for posters that communicate "a strategy or approach used to facilitate or ease transitions". This can be a strategy you have used, observed, or that you have researched. The transition can be any kind and the people involved can be of any age.
We will select 20 of these poster submissions and notify these presenters by April 20th. Those chosen to present posters must also register for conference. Those chosen must create their posters following these guidelines:
• Poster should clearly communicate a strategy or approach used to facilitate or ease transitions.
• Must also mention the age of participants, the observed or expected outcomes, and scientific references if available.
• Poster should be 22” x 28” poster board or larger.
• Print your text on other papers which you will affix to the poster.
• Writing should be concise.
• Use font that is large and easy for people to read while standing a couple feet away.
• Poster may include color paper, graphs, photos, and/or graphics to illustrate activity or as decoration.
• Poster presenters must provide their own stand or floor easel
• If you have questions, contact John Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters will be available to all conference attendees and reviewed by a panel of guest judges. Prizes (which are great for buying more teaching supplies) are as follows:
1st Place: $100.00
2nd Place: $75.00
3rd Place: $50.00