*Holiday Gift Market 2019*
All tables are sold, however we have $35.00, approx. 5x8 foot spaces available. Vendor is responsible for bringing their own table.
Thank you for your interest in our Holiday Gift Market. Feel free to join us as a shopper, and hopefully we will see you as a vendor next year!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
We are excited to announce that Westminster Presbyterian Church (WPC) will host its 7th Annual Holiday Gift Market on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We would be honored if you would like to be among the participating vendors. Registration fees for the Gift Market will be used as donations to local and international causes such as Christian Community Assistance, Presbyterian Night Shelter, Union Gospel Mission, Habitat for Humanity, Haiti Education Fund, among others.
Here are some of the details:
• The Holiday Gift Market will be held Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at WPC, located in southwest Fort Worth at 7001 Trail Lake Dr., 76133. Set-up will be that morning, beginning at 8 a.m.
• Two booth sizes are available and each area includes either an 8 x 2.5-foot table (for the 10 x 10 area) or an 8 x 1.5-foot table (for 5 x 8-foot area) and two chairs. On average we have 40-50 booths.
• Booths are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Booths are open to crafters, artisans, bakers, etc.; manufactured goods and/or direct sales reps are allowed but are limited.
• Electrical access is available for small electronics. You will need to provide your own surge protector and extension cords.
• An e-flier promoting the Holiday Gift Market will be available prior to the event for you to share with your customer base. We encourage you to post, tweet and blog about the event to draw as many shoppers as possible.
• We request that each vendor provide an item or gift certificate, valued at $20 or more, to be used in a “chance to win” to help us raise additional funds for WPC’s causes.
We will be advertising and promoting the WPC Holiday Gift Market through local news media as well as social media opportunities, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, our website (
as well as our church newsletter. Signage will also be prominently displayed before and during the event.
If you wish to participate, please fill out this contract and pay with check (or via PayPal) no later than Sept. 28, 2019. Again, the booth areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Should we run out of booths before we receive your application and payment, your payment will be returned/refunded.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We are grateful in advance for your help in doing God’s work for those in need.
Co-Chairs Samantha Logsdon & Susan Green
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service