Youth Summer Program Application
2021 Youth Entrepreneurs Summer Youth Program Application
Please fill out the application carefully.
- DUE TO COVID-19, ONLY 20 YOUTH WILL BE SELECTED into the program
- Program Dates: July 6 - August 6, 2021
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Lunch will be provided by the New Haven Food Service Department; however, youth may bring their own lunch.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING WATER BOTTLES
- Parents must arrange transportation for drop-off/pick-up
- All registration fees will be waived for 2021
- Parents/Guardians must submit 1 application per child.
- Our program heavily relies on text and email to contact parents. Please provide us with ACTIVE phone numbers and accurate email addresses that you check regularly.
- Please click on "SUBMIT" at the very end of the online form to ensure delivery.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 11, 2021. Parents will be notified via email of parent/teacher orientation by June 18th.
Questions? Contact Laquita Joyner-McGraw
Phone number: 203-392-1710
Parent Address (include city, state, and zip code)
Parent Phone number (Include area code)
Child First Name
Child Last Name
Black/ African American
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Hispanic or Latino
Grade *NOT CURRENT GRADE, BUT GRADE YOUTH WILL BE DURING 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Child School Name
Child Date of Birth
Would you like to receive text notifications for emergencies/occasional updates? *Remind 101 is a free text message system and is our primary form of mass communication during the summer program. You will NOT be enrolled automatically, but will need to follow a set of instructions on your phone to be enrolled once your child has been admitted to the program.
Does your child have a interest in social justice or social issues in their communities and around the globe.
If yes, What is your child interest in social justice or social issues in their communities and around the globe.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service