Grocery Order (or other errands)
Please complete the form below and a volunteer will be assigned to you who will shop for your groceries and get in touch with you directly. All volunteers follow the safety protocols and procedures listed at the bottom of this page. For questions, please contact us at (302) 307-3143 or
Name (First and Last)
Full Address (include City, State, Zip)
What would you like? Please be as specific as possible, including quantities, substitutions if an item isn't available, etc.
What store(s) would you like the volunteer to buy these items from? (eg. Acme in Middletown) ("Don't Care" is a perfectly acceptable answer!)
How would you like to pay for your order? (Note: The volunteer will call you when they're done to let you know how much the order cost, then you can reimburse them using one of the following methods.) Checks or cash can be left on the front porch for the volunteer when they drop off your order.
Reimburse the volunteer with a check (they will tell you how to make it out)
Cash placed in an envelope
Venmo, Zelle or Paypal (include your username in the "Additional Comments" section below)
OPTIONAL: Crossroads Presbyterian Church may be able to help offset some of the cost of groceries. Do you need a subsidy for your groceries? If so, check yes and indicate your requested amount in the Additional Comments section and we will do our best to help.
Yes, I need assistance with paying for my groceries.
Additional Comments (optional)
How it works:
1. You submit your order/request online by clicking the "Request a delivery" button below.
2. Your request is assigned to a volunteer who has confirmed they:
- Are healthy.
- Have not traveled out-of-country in the past 14 days.
- Have not knowingly come in contact with a sick person in the past 14 days.
- Have been practicing physical distancing.
- Do not have any underlying medical condition that increases their risk from COVID-19.
- Are following best practices when shopping such as regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
3. That volunteer will contact you to confirm they have your order and discuss any details.
4. The volunteer will purchase the food personally and contact you when they have completed the shopping to notify you of the amount spent so you can prepare a reimbursement payment. (There is no cost for the service, your only cost is for the items purchased)
5. You will either leave an envelope with cash, a check made out to the volunteer, or use a service such as Venmo, Zelle or Paypal to reimburse them.
6. They will leave the groceries on your front porch and take the envelope with the reimbursement funds.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Crossroads Presbyterian Church.