Test your digital marketing knowledge taking this FUN 5-question quiz.
Get up-to-speed fast on these 5 critical marketing facts and trends by taking our quick quiz.
- Would you consider yourself a marketing pro?
- How up to date are you on the most important marketing trends?
We've got a fast way for you to test your knowledge.
Take our short, 5-question quiz to discover the information you need to keep your company ahead of the pack.
It takes less than 5 minutes and get your result.
1. Many modern marketers send permission-based e-mail marketing messages to in-house lists. When it comes to this marketing method, which of these is on the decline?
Orders per e-mail
2. On average 51% of traffic comes to websites from?
3. What is the best way to increase engagement on your website?
Make website design as simple as possible and introduced intuitive navigation elements in flash modules
Have a lot of useful text to read
Have a lot of pages with image galleries
Make your website interactive combining different types of assets like images, quizzes, downloads, videos, and audio
4. What is the right sequence of stages in the marketing funnel?
Awareness, interest, evaluation, consideration, purchase
Interest, consideration, awareness, evaluation, purchase
Awareness, interest, consideration, evaluation, purchase
Intent, interest, awareness, consideration, evaluation, purchase
5. What is the difference between PPC and SEO?
SEO generates organic traffic while PPC is used for branding
PPC has a direct influence on domain authority, SEO has only an indirect effect
SEO falls under SEM, PPC is part of analytics
PPC is usually faster, SEO sustains better long-term
Send me a copy of my responses.
This form was created inside of Matrix Marketing Group.