30-31Jan 2020: City Camp- Essentials of Scientific Entrepreneurship at CIIE , SPPU, Pune
Thrusday-Friday 30-31Jan 2020 | | Time: 09:00-18:30 Hrs.
Organized by- BIRAC Regional BioInnovation Center @ Venture Center (BRBC) &
CIIE, SPPU, Pune
Supported by- BIRAC & Venture Center
About the city camp
• City Camp is a one day workshop introducing key aspects of science and technology based entrepreneurship. It is aimed at aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to get a broad overview of how to start and run a technology based enterprise.
• The City Camp organized by BRBC at CIIE, SPU, Pune will be covering topics of raising money, tech transfer, company formation, inventive problem solving, IP, regulatory concerns, networking and pitching.
• Sessions include classroom learning, discussions with mentors/experts and help desks
• Incubatees at CIIE
• Potential entrepreneurs (Researchers, students, clinicians)
• Inventive enterprises and science based
Registration Process: Courtesy of BRBC, there will be NO registration fees.
• Step 1: Interested participants need to fill this registration form.
• Step 2: Email invite will be sent post-screening of registration details.
First and last
Company name (if any) or else College / Institute associated with currently
Which city/town are you based in?
Explain your product/technology in brief (If you are not working on a product at present, write NONE
Please choose your area of work
Clean energy and environment
How did you hear about the city camp
Received email from Venture Center
Through Venture Center website/Linkedin/FB page/Twitter feed
Through CIIL, Savitribai Phule University, Pune
Times Of India Newspaper advertisment
Maharastra Times Newspaper advertisement
Please explain in brief, your expectations from the camp
Do you wish to get your email id added to the Venture Center's mailing list for updates?
Please tick the one on one mentoring clinics you would like to attend as part of city camp (Note: You can select more than 1 option. All slots are for 30 minutes. Applicants will be screened for these sessions and selected applicants will be notified by email)
Archana Joshi (Intellectual Property)
Priya Nagaraj (Funding schemes)
Premnath Venugopalan (Funding schemes/opportunities)
Mugdha Lele (Social Innovation, Funding schemes)
Sujaya/Smita (Scientific Facilities)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Venturecenter.co.in.