Millau Group Global: Business Consultant Inquiry
Become a Sales Consultant for The Millau Group Global
We’re seeking a few individuals who share our passion for ongoing support
increasing the effectiveness of sales organizations.
Why our Sales Workshops are Different
We’ve identified three significant gaps in the market that sets us apart in the sales training and sales improvement vertical:
First, sales teams and individuals are unable to identify their true positioning on any given sales opportunity their responsible for. In one day, we eliminate the variation in sales execution and coaching.
Second, regardless of roles, people have difficulty in identifying what they want, how to confidently ask for it, and be influential to the audience they’re speaking to, regardless of who and what they’re asking for. After one day, participants gain a skill to use immediately.
Third, companies are not getting the recognition of the total impact they bring to their customers. Without this recognition of the total value of the relationship, many customers are misallocating resources on companies who are going to always buy on price rather than focusing these resources on the companies who appreciate, via margin, the total value received.
Business Consultant Objective
To pursue business-to-business (B2B) organizations of all industries and sizes, discover their sales challenges, and use TMG’s Tools to sell workshop and consulting agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential role of a Business Consultant is business development and the delivery of the solution. Sales are done through existing network and individual business development such to be calling out to clients within the TMG database to move leads and prospects to ongoing mutually profitably customers. Your role will be to consistently meet and exceed agreed upon monthly forecast and pipeline goals along with a monthly expectation of agreed upon selling.
This position is a virtual sales position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives. You will be encouraged to leverage the Sales Tools that TMG provides to clients within your own sales practice.
Maintain accurate records of sales activities and statistics within Salesforce.com. A monthly license will be provided if used proactively.
Make outbound calls to potential customers by telephone and e-mail to qualified leads and sell TMG workshops and consulting.
This is a “dial out” sales role in addition to requiring that you handle inbound sales calls and convert those calls into sales or down sells or cross sells.
Build and maintain customer relationships.
What’s in it for you?
• Industry unique training program to launch or expand your consulting practice.
• Ongoing coaching.
• Team sales calls.
• Unique workshops; you’re not competing against the conventional sales training companies.
• Willingness to provide pilot programs where appropriate.
• The conventional sales training industry is crowded and non-differentiated.
• We are seeking a few people where mutual success is the goal.
• We offer the highest commission percentage in the industry.
• Graduate degree and/or experience selling and leading sales organizations
• A minimum of 5 years recent sales experience with an emphasis on business development and the proven ability to generate your own leads and develop ongoing client relationships
• Ability to create excellent inquiry by asking questions, actively listening to responses, and guiding the learner to self-discovery
• Experience at the Senior/Executive level leading a sales team is highly preferred
• Location in Minneapolis/St. Paul area is a plus, but not necessary
• The ability to work from your home.
Welcome to The Millau Group
First and last name
Why are you interested in The Millau Group?
Tell us about your previous sales leadership roles.
What kind of work are you looking for? Check all that apply
I'm looking to become a full time Sales Consultant
I want to sell, but don't want to facilitate workshops
The Millau Group's products are complimentary to my current consulting business
Tell us about your background and what industries you have experience in.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Millau Group.