SterlingFest Sponsorship Application Form
Each year, SterlingFest brings together community families with local businesses, organizations, and artisans, in one big celebration of the best of Sterling. We simply can’t celebrate the best of Sterling without YOU!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to market your products and services to thousands of potential customers through direct marketing, print, web, and social media by being a part of SterlingFest 2019.
Please fill out this form and submit it to begin your journey as a SterlingFest sponsor. After we've received your application, a member of the SterlingFest team will reach out to for additional details.
Thank you and welcome to the SterlingFest family!
$2,500 • Sterling Boulevard Patriot
$1,000 • Holly Avenue Loyalist
$500 • Briar Patch Contributor
$300 • Sterling Park Advocate
Custom Package • Price TBD
Name to appear on program
City & State
Check made payable to SterlingFest
If you have selected to mail a check, please make the check payable to SterlingFest and mail it to us at PO Box 1036, Sterling, VA 20167.
To pay via PayPal, please visit our website at
for additional details.
If you are requesting an invoice, please email us at Sponsorship@SterlingFest.org to provide additional details.
All sponsors must agree to abide by the following rules:
1) Payment must accompany your application to be seriously considered for our event.
2) Applications will be accepted thru September 1, 2019. After that date, applications will be subject to a late fee of $30.
3) No refunds will be given after Sept 1, 2019. Additionally, no refunds will be given after the publication of promised advertising, either on the Sterling Foundation website or its social media accounts.
4) Returned checks incur a $30 fee.
5) This is an outdoor event and will be held rain or shine, so plan accordingly.
6) Timing of social media post publication will be at the sole discretion of the Sterling Foundation. Posts may be made in conjunction with the mention of additional sponsors. If you wish to be tagged in social media posts, please be certain to include links to your various accounts.
7) Logos used for promotional purposes must be delivered via email to Sponsorship@SterlingFoundation.org within one week of application approval, in order to expedite promised advertising goals. Please provide logos in as high a resolution as possible, preferably with a transparent background. Preferred file types are PNG, PSD, TIFF, or AI. JPEG is alright, but not preferred, as it heavily compresses the quality of your logo.
8) IF your sponsorship package includes advertisement space in the SterlingFest program, please deliver your advertisement graphics to us no later than August 31, 2019. Please speak with our staff via Sponsorship@SterlingFest.org regarding sizing and image requirements. Preference may be given to sponsors who deliver their advertisements sooner rather than later. Exact placement in the program is at the sole discretion of the Sterling Foundation.
IF your sponsorship package includes complimentary vendor space:
9) All confirmation notices of assigned vendor spaces will be delivered by Sept 10, 2019.
10) Spaces are 10’x10′ (unless otherwise noted in your sponsorship package), are limited, and will be assigned by SterlingFest staff.
11) There is no access to electricity. Generators are only permitted in certain areas and must have prior approval.
12) Vendors are required to provide tables, chairs (unless otherwise noted in your sponsorship package), and canopies, with adequate weights to secure canopies.
13) Tables can be rented for $5.00 each.
14) Vendors/Sponsors must maintain adequate staff at the booth during the entire show.
15) Vendors/Sponsors must conduct all business within their assigned space.
16) Only one of each direct-sale/home-based company will be allowed, so sign up early!
17) Vendors/Sponsors conducting sales are responsible for collecting Virginia sales tax and use taxes on all transactions.
18) Food vendors are required to have all necessary permits and health inspections.
19) No shows, late arrivals, and those who leave early will not be invited back.
20) Participation is at your own risk and you acknowledge that the Sterling Foundation will not be held liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or incident.
21) All vendors and sponsors must agree to abide by these rules, respect decisions made by the SterlingFest & Sterling Foundation staff, and heed instructions given on the day of the event. These rules may be amended in future; vendors and sponsors will be notified in writing of any amendments.
These rules are to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all!
Please Submit Your Logo
Please be sure to submit your color logo to Sponsorship@SterlingFest.org! Please provide logos in as high a resolution as possible, preferably with a transparent background. Preferred file types are PNG, PSD, TIFF, or AI. JPEG is alright, but not preferred, as it heavily compresses the quality of your logo. Thank you for helping us to ensure your business looks its best!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Sterling Foundation, Inc..