Tuesday 26th January - 9am to 3pm, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton
Thanks for your interest in Sue and Viv's workshop. Please note the following terms and conditions:
1) Places are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Your place will be confirmed once payment is received.
2) We welcome enrolments from groups of teachers but please make sure you fill in a separate form for each person attending.
3) Cost is $75 +GST per person or $120+GST for 2 teachers from the same school. This includes morning tea.
4) Please BYO lunch.
5) Sorry but we cannot offer refunds after 20th January if you change your mind. However, if we have to cancel the workshop for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Bank details are as follows:
Account name: Viv Aitken Education Consultant
Account number: 15-3977-0077750-10
IMPORTANT - INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND SCHOOL AS REFERENCE
If you require an invoice for payment please remember we need your school's physical address
* This is a not-for-profit event. Any funds raised will be donated to the Dramatic Inquiry Aotearoa Network Trust to support future workshops / courses in NZ*
Full NAME [First name / Family name]
Name of school or organisation
Cellphone / contact number
We will be providing morning tea. Please indicate any dietary requirements:
Other (use 'accessibility / other requirements' question below to tell us more)
Do you have accessibility / other requirements?
Cost is $75 +GST per person ($86.25 total ) or $120 +GST ($143.75 total) for two teachers from the same school. Please indicate your payment method
I have paid by internet banking (see account details at the top of the form)
I will be paying by internet banking - registration will be confirmed once funds are received
I require an invoice to be sent to me, or my school - registration will be confirmed once funds are received
If you require an invoice to be sent to you or your school, please give physical street address here.
You're ready to submit your registration.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service