Grenselandet Challenge 2019
The Grenselandet Challenge 2019
Since the beginning, Grenselandet has been a festival celebrating excellent larps from all over world. It has been a requirement that the larp has been tested, and the programme has been curated based on tetamonies given by players, designers and festival organizers.
This year, we are rerunning a few of the most celebrated larps from the past decade, but we are also introducing something new: The Grenselandet Challenge. This is both an homage to the very beginning of Grenselandet, when the festival started out as the testing ground for "The Larpwriter Challenge" in 2010, as well as a way to inspire renewal.
We have teamed up with Deichmanske Library to make a challenge to larp makers from all over the world. The challenge is to create a larp that is playable in a semi-public space.
The playing area is as follows:
- A small ~20 sqm black box within the library space
- Light rig is available and sound can be used with low volume
- The library will be open to the public as the larps run, and library visitors will be present outside the scene
- The scene can be completely covered by the black box curtains but they can also be partly og completly open to create interaction with the outside
- Maximum duration 4 hours including workshop
- No preparations required for the players before they meet up
Who is the designer/design team
Larp name / working title
Is the larp already designed?
No, I/we will design it if our pitch is accepted
No, but this will be a remake of a larp that already exist (please specify under design)
Yes, the design is already complete
What is the larp about (max 200 words)
How does the design deal with the location - a scene within a library where library visitors are present (max 200 words)
Where do you travel from to Grenselandet?
Which props do you need?
Anything else we need to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service