Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012
In compliance with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) effective since September 9, 2016, I allow De La Salle University, Industrial Management Engineering Society and the Council of Student Organizations and hereinafter referred to as the UNIVERSITY, IMES, and CSO respectively, to store and use my data for the purpose and execution of the 46th CSO - Activity Documentations and Management, or CSO - ADM, and other purposes stated within the document. Upon filling out the GForm, I give my full consent and authorization for the UNIVERSITY, IMES, and CSO to:
1. Use my personal data for any organizational activity authorized by the UNIVERSITY for the academic year 2020-2021;
2. Access will be limited to the 46th CSO - ADM Executive Team and its representatives, the Office of Student-LIFE, and other authorized parties with the approval of the 45th CSO - ADM Vice-Chairperson.
3. Retain my information throughout my entire stay in the organization, or at such a time that I submit to the organization a written cancellation, whichever is earlier. I agree and understand that my information will be kept and archived for documentation purposes. Access to the GForm will be limited to the CSO - Executive Board and CSO - ADM Executive Team, and the Industrial Management Engineering Society Documentations Team.
4. Improper use of the information in this GForm (online, offline, or printed) will be subjected to appropriate actions under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the Student Handbook.
5. I understand and am assured that necessary precautions will be taken by the UNIVERSITY, IMES, and CSO to protect my personal information.
6. Feature and announce my name and Facebook profile picture when I am about to ask a question to be answered by the speakers.
7. Feature and announce my name when in the event of me winning a game hosted by the IECON 2021 Central Committee.