1. Submit Online Application.2. Have 2 adults that know you well complete the online Teacher/Mentor Online Recommendation. http://www.ochspioneers.org/scholarships(Must be 1 OCHS Teacher & 1 other adult. (some examples include: Community Member, 2nd Teacher, Coach, Pastor, Employer, volunteer supervisor)
* Complete your FAFSA - Financial Aid application OR the FAFSA Forecaster prior to submitting this application at https://fafsa.ed.gov to receive your EFC # (Estimated Family Contribution) Can submit FAFSA online BEGINNING Oct 1st.
* Write your Essays prior to completing the online application and have a teacher proof read them.
* Ask your Counselor for your unweighted/weighted GPA's.
Short Essay Questions: (Max 1500 characters each - about 1 page)
1) State your educational goals and identify how they will help you meet your career objectives.2) Explain why you deserve a scholarship.3) What is a quality that you have that makes you unique?