You can submit your report here and our moderation team will evaluate it.
Please note that you will need to provide a video proof in every case.As complicated as it might be, there were too many false reports via screenshots, so we're cutting them off completely.
If you have an achievement cheater in your friend list and their profile is private to everyone else but their friends, take a video of their achievement page, as well as their main profile page (address bar needs to be seen and several page refreshes are needed in order to confirm the identity).
PLEASE NOTE: - All information collected is strictly confidential and will not be used in any malicious way.- Reports missing any information will be dismissed.- Copies of the same report submitted multiple times will be dismissed.
Bannable offences are:
PERMANENT BAN:- Achievement cheatingUsing 3rd party software to tamper with Dead by Daylight achievements in any way. Unlocking, locking, clearing them off – all of this is prohibited.
- Cheating in-game exclusives/Legacy skinsAcquiring any kind of in-game skin a player isn’t supposed to have.Legacy cutoff happened on November 24th, 2016. If a player has received Legacy skins anytime after that, it is considered cheating (3rd party software/expanding Legacy cutoff time/loading up a savefile, etc.)Video of this person in a cheated skin (and you opening the profile to ensure it’s theirs as well as enabled address bar) is mandatory.
- BottingKiller spawns and stays at one place, hitting air the whole time. They don’t move or change the hit pattern even if gates are opened and some of the Survivors are already gone. Video of the match (showing the tally screen and opening offender's profile with address bar enabled is crucial) is mandatory.
- Cheated progressUsing 3rd party software or any other way to cheat amount of bloodpoints in the game. Or loading up any savefile except from your own backup (any savefile – from previously banned account, from a friend, your savefile from BETA, etc.)
- Other hacksUsing 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. Substantial proof and a video recording (don't forget to enable address bar when showing offender's profile) is mandatory.
- Excessive hardcore threats (DOX threats, life threats, etc)
SOFTBAN:– Harassment: Communication Abuse- Insults, intimidation, hateful speech, repeated harassment- Multiplatform harassment or extended harassment of any user or person related anyhow to any specific in-game harassment instance (Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch etc.)
– Griefing: Intentional gameplay abuse- Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates- Targeting specific users repeatedly in order to ruin their game experience- Holding the game hostage
– Exploits: Abusing bugs or errors in design to gain a competitive advantage- Showing exploits on stream / advertising exploits in any form- Exploit bugs, errors in design or undocumented features to gain access to what would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage
– Unsportsmanlike conduct- Disconnects and/or Rage quitting - NO REPORT NEEDED. We’re using our back-end analytics to flag and ban players who are constantly disconnecting/leaving the game.- Lag switching