Customer Discovery: Project Area Map Data
ECR Logic is a team of archaeologists and computer programmers. We've talked to many archaeologists about the ups and downs of collecting and using map data for fieldwork, but we want to better understand the needs of our colleagues across the environmental consulting spectrum. Your input will help us better understand the market and serve our customers in the environmental consulting field. We appreciate your time and feedback!
1. What is your primary specialization or role in environmental consulting?
(examples include: archaeologist, hydrologist, ecologist, review specialist, GIS specialist, senior manager, etc)
2. Let's talk about map layers. Which five layer types do you consult most frequently to learn about a new project area, in addition to a standard street map or aerial photo base map?
Archaeological or cultural sites
Public Lands boundaries
3. Would you use a mobile application to expedite decision-making in the field?
Yes (continue with Question 4)
No (skip to Question 8)
Maybe, but I'd need to learn more (continue with Question 4)
4. If so, how important is offline capability?
Don't need it
Couldn't live without it
5. What would you primarily use this mobile application for?
Check all that apply
Accessing environmental and/or cultural map layers
Customizing map layers (adding shapes, notes, or mark-ups)
Sharing information between project team members
Submitting secured map data to clients
Completing project forms
Submitting secured project area template reports to clients
6. Imagine your "one-stop shop" mobile application for accessing map data and recording project information in the field. What other features would you require?
7. You're on board to use a mobile application in the field. But do you have any concerns?
Opt in: Please keep me informed on future development!
Submit your e-mail address:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service