TAMA Sankranthi Sambaralu Art Competition Registration
Guidelines & Rules::
* Deadline to submit your registration is 9 pm on Friday, January 11th 2019.
* Competition Date / Time / Location: January 12th, Saturday, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm @ Norcross High School.
* Professional 'Global Art' staff will be conducting the competition.
* Individual participation only, Age Groups allowed are 4 to 7 years and 8 to 13 years.
* 4 to 7 year olds will color a pre-drawn picture.
* 8 to 13 year olds will draw and color based on the theme.
* Theme: Pongal-O-Pongal
* Coloring should be done with colored pencils, crayons or oil pastel - no paint or glue.
* Contestants are required to bring their own drawing and coloring materials.
* Art work must be drawn and colored on the spot.
* Prizes will be distributed for first, second and third place winners in each age group.
* Judges' decisions are final and no appeal will be accepted.
* Global Art or TAMA will not be liable for any loss of personal belongings, injuries and/or damages occurred during the competition.
* Registrations are limited, First come first serve.
* All participants must be at the event by 2 pm sharp on Saturday January 12th 2019.
* Please call Global Art at 770.853.3726 or email at
with any questions.
Participant First Name
Participant Last Name
4 to 7 Years
8 to 13 Years
Contact Full Name
Terms & Conditions
I hereby agree that I have read all the guidelines / rules above and adhere to the same.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Telugu Association of Metro Atlanta.
Terms of Service