This form MUST be completed by athletes seeking selection for the 2019 European Championships in Decize, France and the Sanabria K4 in Spain. Completing this form indicates your consent to the following SIX conditions:
1. Your name, and the races you are available to be selected for, will be published on canoeracing.org.uk prior to, and at the final assessment event for these teams on Saturday 22nd June.
2. You should compete in all events relevant to your class at the assessment races on 15th June in Worcester (K2/C2) and the 22nd June in Reading (K1/C1), as these are the only assessment events being considered for the two international teams.
3. In the event that you are selected for the GB team for either of these events, and you subsequently withdraw your availability, you may still be liable to pay the athlete contribution for the event in question.
4. If selected, you agree to return all forms sent to you by Graham Warland (firstname.lastname@example.org) within a week of receipt.
5. If seeking selection to the World Cup team, you must have completed the ICF anti-doping course (accessible at https://www.canoeicf.com/anti-doping-education) at least once in your career.
6. British Canoeing now require that ALL ATHLETES seeking selection must have attended a Clean Sport Workshop at least once in the last 2 years.