2020 Night Market Vendor Application
NEWaukee’s Night Market is an open-air market offering a wide variety of experiences for people of all backgrounds and ages. The Night Market features a mash up of art, craft and food vendors, live art creation, local music and a beer garden with a goal to create a free, vibrant, safe and interactive place in downtown Milwaukee for people to experience culture at night.
Currently we are looking for artists, crafters, designers and makers of all sorts to showcase their talents and vend at NEWaukee’s Night Market. We are looking for local farmers and beekeepers to sell produce and local restaurants to vend food. If you are interested in joining us at the Night Market, please apply!
2020 Night Markets are on the following dates: June 10th, July 15th, August 19th, September 9th.
** Application deadline is 11PM on Friday, March 14th. Accepted vendors will be notified via email on or before April 1st. **
- There is no application fee!
- Booths will be 10×10′ and will be $100/market
- Load in will be from 3pm to 4:30pm, the market opens at 5PM and ends at 10PM. There will be no arriving late and no leaving early. If you have not arrived by 4:30pm, NEWaukee reserves to right to change your original booth assignment.
- If you would like to share a booth with another vendor, you will need to apply together and you will need to supply NEWaukee with all of this information for both vendors.
- If you sell something that requires a permit, it is your responsibility to obtain that permit.
- Each vendor is responsible for any insurance coverage for the protection of the vendor and each vendor is liable for any damages.
- Vendor fees are non refundable
- If you do not pay your vendor fee by the payment deadline, you will be removed from the vendor lineup for the months you were accepted
Link to your website (if applicable):
What category do you fall under?
Food (as in you serve food made on site)
Consumable (as in you sell packages of food you make to be eaten then or later)
If you are in the ART/CRAFT category, please share a link to where images of your work are showcased.
The work you link to should be representative of the work you would like to sell at NEWaukee’s Night Market. (If you are not in ART/CRAFT category, write N/A)
If you are in the PRODUCE, FOOD, OR CONSUMABLE category, just link us to your website.
If you don’t have a website, please write a few sentences about your business and why you think it would be a good fit for the Night Market. (If you are not in PRODUCE/FOOD/CONSUMABLE category, write N/A)
If you are a FOOD TRUCK OR TRAILER, please share your truck/trailer length and what side you serve out of.
If you are not a food truck or trailer, write N/A. (Trailers are not allowed to leave their towing vehicle in the market footprint.)
Please list your least expensive item and then your most expensive item, like this $1 – $100. And then list where most of your inventory lies, like "most of my most popular products are around $20."
Please choose 2 dates that you would like to participate in the Night Market. In order to diversify our month to month offerings, we ask that you start by choosing your 2 preferred dates. If you would like to participate in more than 2 dates, we will do our best to accommodate but we cannot guarantee you will vend at all of your selected dates.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clever Sauce Creative, LLC.