Pan Asian Arts Festival 2020 Performance Application
Pan Asian Arts Alliance is accepting application for Traditional, Modern, Multicultural, K-Pop, and J-Pop dances, as well as music performances - instrumental and vocal, and other performance arts for the Pan Asian Arts Festival 2020 at the Mall of America on Saturday, May 16, 2020, from 11am to 8pm.
*** PERFORMER'S GUIDELINES & RULES ***
• Performance durations should be kept to between 3 and 6 minutes
• Teams can submit up to 2 performance acts. We guarantee at least one performance will be invited. If you submit 2, please indicate your first performance choice.
• Please include video links to your performances if available.
• Mall of America stipulates that all performances *MUST BE FAMILY-FRIENDLY* for all ages. This includes music selections and dance moves and gestures. If there's any doubt on whether something is "appropriate," then err on the safe side by not including it.
• Compensation: we currently are unable to remunerate for your performances.
• We are looking to invite top performances to participate in the Generation Z Showcase to be held in June at a stage venue in downtown St. Paul.
• Application will close on April 6, 2020, on a first-come, first-served basis. We are looking to fill approximately 100 slots. Entries may be accepted until all slots are filled.
To ensure the maximum diversity, the Committee will reserve 20 slots for diverse Pan Asian dance styles. Also the Committee reserves the right to amend the rules when necessary to ensure the diversity and equality for best representation and entertainment values.
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
• Saturday, April 18, 2020 - Last day to submit this application.
• Saturday, April 25, 2020 - Performers Meeting, at UROC
• Saturday, May 2, 2020 - Media release form, photos for the background screen, and your recorded music (if not performing live) in MP3 due. If we haven't received your forms and materials by May 2, your spot may be released to others on the waiting list.
• Friday, May 8 - Final schedule out for the Festival.
Comments or questions? Please contact PAAA coordinator at
School/Organization Name ("N/A" if not applicable)
Name of the Main Contact Person
Contact Person Phone
Contact Person Email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Asian Media Access.