Xcelerator Bangalore: A Sales & Marketing accelerator focussed on business revenue & personal growth for women
Xcelerator Bangalore is a curated accelerator program for 20 growth-obsessed, women entrepreneurs. Co-designed & co-created with successful entrepreneurs, academics & experts, this program will help identify and resolve barriers for rapid growth for your enterprise.
Through this program you get :
1. REAL-TIME SALES & MARKETING: Strategies to identify customers & markets as well as digital and other marketing mechanisms to help you grow rapidly
2. MENTORS: For personal growth & enterprise success
3. A PERSONAL COMMUNITY OF CHEERLEADERS: Women entrepreneurs on the same journey as you are and help in collective growth. Support and motivation for you & for your business.
4. ECOSYSTEM & NETWORK: Access to Entrepreneur communities, Finance institutions, Market linkages, Govt. partners and other relevant orgs.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- are located in Bangalore
- are a key decision maker in your business
- are running a established profitable business
- have been in operations for at least 3 years
We encourage enterprises owners from all industries except IT (manufacturing, processing, services, trade, exports etc.) to apply.
This is designed by GAME - Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship & executed in partnership with the Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Karnataka (AWAKE)(
For any questions/clarifications, please call Santanu at + 91 98198 19120
Your Full Name
Please give us the contact number that you are easily reachable on (vs your business number). This is because we will be using the phone number to reach out to you for updates on the next round!
Your designation in your business
What are your top two business challenges?
Sales & Marketing
Access to finance
Personal Challenges (related to family and other roles fulfilled)
Lack of peer and mentor support groups
Name and website link (if any) of your business
Please describe your business (in minimum 100 words)
Please tell us about your products and services, primary customers, value proposition, etc. of your business.
Which year did you start your business?
Number of employees (as of now)
Please consider only full-time employees
Annual Revenue for the Financial Year 2019-2020 (Pre-COVID year)
Please provide total revenue for the Financial Year (Apr 2019 to Mar 2020)
Upto Rs. 30 Lakhs
Rs. 30 lakhs to 60 Lakhs
Above Rs 60 Lakhs
Where do you see your business in 3 years? (in 100 words)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of massentrepreneurship.org.