Shot Heard Around the World Submission Form
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. Copy and paste your definitions of the terms "minuteman" and "arsenal" from your livebinder into the box below
2. Like his father, what kind of job did Paul Revere have?
3. What was the signal used by the patriots in Boston to alert the countryside when the British were on the march?
lanterns in the church steeple
4. Which of the following is true about Paul Revere during his famous midnight ride?
he was killed
he warned the Redcoats about the milita
he joined the Redcoats at Lexington
he was captured
5. What eventually happened to Sam Adams and John Hancock that evening?
they were captured by the British
the both escaped capture
they were executed by the British
they fought and killed all of the Redcoats
6. At Lexington and Concord the American militia was known as?
Seal Team 6
JBA All Star Team
7. Who was the British commander at the Battles of Lexington and Concord?
8. Which of the following is true about the Battle of Lexington and Concord
the British destroyed both towns
American won its independence after the battle
American minutemen killed over 200 redcoats on their way back to Boston
the French returned to North America
9. The Battles of Lexington and Concord were known as
the "Shot Heard Around the World"
a "Day which will live in infamy"
the "bloodiest day in American history"
America "never lost!"
10. Copy and paste your Paul Revere question from part 1 after reading the famous poem titled "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere" from your livebinder into the box below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service