Earth Day Photo Contest
Photo Contest Rules
- Only one image may be submitted.
- Photograph MUST be taken by entrant.
- Photos will be classified by age division only, not by category.
- Photographs shall be submitted digitally (JPEG, TIFF, or PNG) via this Google Form.
Photo Entry Due Date
- ALL photographs must be submitted via email by 10 PM Monday, April 14th.
- Photo MUST be a current photo, taken within the current school year.
- Submit photos directly to this Google Form.
- Entries must include the name of the student, grade, and a short photo caption and contact info for one of the student's parents.
- Winners in each age division shall be determined by the PCK Earth Day Committee.
- Photographs will be judged on: composition, creativity, story-telling, quality of photo.
- The 1st place, 2nd, place, 3rd place from each age division and Best Overall Photo shall be displayed at PCK. All entries shall be posted electronically for all to view in the PCK Newsletter.
- Best Overall Photo will become an art display for the school and one offered for auction at the PCK Gala.
- Winners will be announced on Earth Day: Monday, April 22nd.
K - 2nd Grade
3rd - 5th Grade
6th - 8th Grade
Parent/Guardian Phone Number
Upload Your Contest Entry
Short Photo Caption
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Parker Core Knowledge Charter School. -
Terms of Service