Coding Bootcamp - September 2019
<div class="bootcamp"> It's going to be awesome! <div/>
Developers In Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to females to learn mobile app development. Our bootcamp holds from 2nd to 30th September, 2019 in Accra, Ghana. Participants are expected to complete all course modules.
We are currently able to accept applications from females resident in Ghana. Applicants are not required to have a prior knowledge of coding. We are interested in you if:
1. You are a female who is at least 16 years old.
2. You are able to commit to all on-site sessions in September 2019 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm).
3. You are able to commit to completing all activities including participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects.
4. You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt during sessions either through freelancing, working in or starting a tech firm.
5. You are able to bring a laptop for all on-site sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Date of Birth
Place of Work/School
Do you have any prior knowledge in coding?
No experience - but I'm excited to start learning
Beginner- I've played with some introductory coding lessons
Intermediate - I have completed some coding classes & tutorials
Advanced - I am familiar with programming & can create simple applications
Professional - I'm an experienced programmer & want to upgrade my skills
Which programming languages are you proficient in?
Will you be able to commit to all on-site sessions of the DIV bootcamp?
Please note that it's a full-time bootcamp taking place from 2nd - 30th September in Accra.
Why do you want to learn how to code?
What motivates you in life?
What do you intend doing after the bootcamp?
How did you hear about Developers In Vogue?
Any other comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service