Mentee: IWA Mentoring Program
If you would like to join the IWA's Mentoring Program as a mentee, please answer the following questions to help us understand the type of mentoring you're interested in and who could be a good match for you.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions about this program, feel free to contact us at
IWA co-founder & Membership team lead
1) Your name
2) What type of mentoring are you interested in? You can find more details here:
B) Group Mentoring
C) Peer to peer Mentoring
More than one (please specify)
3) To ensure the best match - based on your needs and challenges as a writer - please check all that applies. Add more if you have other needs/challenges not listed here.
Learn about Fiction Writing
Children books writing
Journalism/ blog & magazine articles
Graphic Design (book cover, logo, flyers, ads, image editing...)
Online book marketing (book promo websites, AMS ads, ...)
Offline writer/author/book promotion
Integrated book marketing (online & offline)
Social media for authors/writers
Copywriting (websites, promotional materials...)
Publishing landscape information (traditional, hybrid, self-publishing,...)
IT/ Web Design
Business consulting for writers/ authors/ freelancers
Coaching (more clarity, increase self-esteem/ confidence, overcome procrastination/ creativity block/ fear, ...)
Time management/ productivity
Event planning for authors/writers
Printing (books, banners, flyers, business cards...)
4) What motivates you to be a mentee in the IWA Mentoring Program?
5) Do you have preferences/ expectations regarding your mentor?
6) As a mentee, what are your expectations regarding the IWA Mentoring Program?
7) Would you also like to be trained as a Mentoring Coach? You'll learn Relationship Coaching skills valuable to this role, so you can support the assigned mentoring relationship(s) - if needed - to run smoothly until the end. This role will require max. 1-3 hours per month.
8) Anything else you'd like to add?
11) Website (if any)
IWA Membership team lead
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service