With our email address you will not be required to provide a password, however, if password is required, use "montreal" as the answer. If you're unfamiliar with use of email money transfer, please read instructions below:
Online registration and payment are made on the Interac platform, the same one that banks use for all your debit card transactions. Here are the simple instructions to register for the Montreal Open 2018.
1) Please go to the main site: :http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html and read as much information as you’d like.
2) Scroll towards the very bottom to see a long section “What financial institutions offer Interac e-Transfer?” which lists the names of practically all financial institutions in Canada.
3) Locate the name of your bank and click on it.
4) You will be transported to your usual secure login page at your online bank site, and after you authorize yourself, you’ll see specific instructions on how to complete Interac e-Transfer.
5) Specify the recipient’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the amount for the section where you are going to play. (Before Aug 31st: Section A (>2000) - $90, Section B (<2000) - $85, Section C (<1600) - $65, Section D (< 1200) - $60, Section J (Under-18 and < 900) - $45). In the Message: field, put the full player name, *** his year of birth *** and his CFC ID number. Give round numbers for any byes you’d like to request. (Up to three (3) half-point byes in Rounds 1 through 3 if requested before the start of Round 1.)With our email address you will not be required to provide a password, however, if password is required, use "montreal" as the answer.
6) Once you've initiated the transfer, please log out from your bank site and don’t forget to send us an e-mail with a response to a security question. [Or simply use a chess-related security question that we will know the answer to. :)]
When your transfer is successfully processed by the recipient, you will receive an automatic confirmation generated by your bank - plus we will send you an e-mail confirming that you (or your child) have registered and paid.
Looking forward to see you at the Montreal Open this September!