Integrated Skills Program 2
First name (Example: Rachen)
Last name (Example: Komalanakul)
School ID number (Example: 123456)
L2T1H - Building conversations
In this lesson, you're going to practise asking and answering conversation questions about things you watch.
Task One: Let's do a quiz with some words to help us talk about today's topic. Choose the best word or words to complete each sentence.
1. Another word for a film is a _____ .
2. A lot of _____ live in Hollywood.
3. Tablets, phones and computers are _____ .
4. To _____ to a YouTube channel means to start following it.
5. There was a great TV _____ about life on Mars on TV last night.
6. Watch this video _____. It's really funny.
7. The _____ is the part of a TV or phone that shows moving images.
8. My friend and I are going to start a YouTube _____ about speaking English.
Task Two: Watch the video and practise answering the questions.
Task Three: Choose the right words to complete the five questions.
1. Do you _____ video clips, TV programs, or movies?
preferring to watch
Answer: I prefer watching movies.
2. _____ your favourite YouTube channel?
Answer: My favourite YouTube channel is T-Series.
3. _____ your favourite movie star?
Answer: My favourite movie star is Emma Watson.
4. How many YouTube channels do you _____?
Answer: I subscribe to 30 channels.
5. Who do you like _____ movies with?
Answer: I like watching them with my best friend.
Task Four: Sam is asking Jennifer some questions about things she likes watching. Choose the best answers for Jennifer.
1. Do you prefer watching things on a big screen or on a small device?
I sometimes go to the cinema with friends.
I have a tablet and a TV at home.
I prefer watching things on a big screen.
2. What kind of TV programs don’t you like at all?
I watched a lot of them when I was younger too.
I like ones that are about real life.
I really don't like cooking shows.
3. Who’s your favourite YouTuber?
I like PewDiePie the best.
I like watching it most when I'm in my room.
I usually watch it on my phone.
4. How many movies do you watch a month?
I watch about a eight a month.
I really like comedies and action movies.
I usually watch them at home with my family.
5. What new movie do you most want to see and why?
I don't like watching ghost movies because they scare me.
I want to see the new Star Wars movie because it looks exciting.
I'd really like to watch it with a group of my friends from school.
Task Five: Watch the video and answer the questions with your own ideas.
Click the link below to see a pdf of this lesson.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sineeducation.